AV HEALTH CHECKS
AV HEALTH CHECK
Once you have invested in your new audio visual system, we know how important it is that your system is always working at optimal performance for you.
As with all technology, your new AV system will require regular maintenance and servicing, working directly with you or your trusted IT team, to ensure reliability at all times.
Our highly experienced engineers will undertake a full audit of your audio visual equipment, to discover any potential faults that need to be resolved. You will then receive a full assessment from our technical team, outlining your next steps and “Best Practices” to follow when using your audio visual technology.
Benefits of an AV Health Check:
- Increases reliability of equipment
- Saves money in the long-term by identify potential problems early
- Minimises equipment down time
- Ensures there are no faults with your technology
- Minor repairs can be carried out to improve the performance of your equipment
- Our technical team can recommend potential upgrades and enhancements
Our health checks include enhancement and upgrade recommendations to ensure your equipment is serviced to the highest standard. This includes software and firmware upgrades, as well as diagnostic testing for any errors or underlying issues.
WHAT IS AN AV HEALTH CHECK?
In this video we explain what an AV health check is, and the importance of completing regular maintenance and servicing of your audio visual equipment, to ensure that it is always running at its optimal performance.
Book Your AV Health Check
Our technical team are available 24/7 to complete your AV Health Check. Book yours now.